This Policy explains our practices regarding the collection, protection, use, sharing, and disclosure of information we collect when you visit our websites or use our applications. For Google user data collected through Google APIs, see specific restrictions on our use of that data are set forth in the section titled Google User Data. You may access our Services from websites, phones, tablets, desktops, laptops and other devices, as well as third-party applications. By your use of our Services, you consent to this Policy and our Terms of Service. This Policy also describes your choices regarding the sharing, use, access and correction of your personal information.
Services. Our Service consists the following:
The Lolly Apps:
LollyLaw is a web-based case management application from LollyLabs.
Client Bridge is a web-based portal that facilitates collaboration between the users and their customers. It provided questionnaires, forms, file sharing and other features.
ReForm is a web-based form-filling tool
The Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. There are no guarantees as to the outcome of cases or legal work performed despite the use of the Service. LollyLabs reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason. All users who access the Service agree to abide by the terms as set forth in this agreement.
Information We Collect
We collect information when you use LollyLaw, Client Bridge, ReForm, and from your use of our websites.
Information we Collect From LollyLaw and LollyLaw Gmail Add-on
Commercial Data. We do sell your personal information or any meta-data related information to 3rd parties.
Connected Internet Accounts. You can connect your Internet accounts to our Service in order for you to access select information from those accounts in LollyLaw. We access, store and use the information we collect from Connected Internet Accounts to provide our Services.
- We never share with subscribers the Commercial Messages or any data that contains personal information, such as your email address, IP address, name, photo, phone numbers, postal addresses (for example, if it is included in your shipping information).
- We prohibit all LollyLaw users from attempting to re-identify users or use the information we share for any purpose other than creating aggregate reports and understanding commerce trends.
The following information may be collected:
- Your Contacts. By using the Service, you may provide us with information about your contacts (such as names, email addresses, etc.). For example, you may provide us with your contacts’ email addresses when sending and receiving emails. Other LollyLaw users in your account may provide us with information about you in a similar manner. With your permission, we collect and store information from your address book to provide the “Search Contacts” feature, remove duplicate contacts or merge contacts.
- Email Information. Please refer to LollyLaw Email Add-on section above that explains the information we collect from email when you save it to the Service
- Files & Attachments. We store files and attachments from uploads and emails associated with document sharing accounts on platforms like Microsoft, Google, Amazon and others if you have given us permission in the Assistant app.
- Log Data. We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products). This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Information We Collect From Your Registration, Use of Services, and Visits to our Websites
By registering for an Lolly Account, you may provide us with your information including, but not limited to, type of device, operating system version, your name, picture, email address and, in some instances, credentials (in an encrypted format), and your device identifier (IDFA). We may also collect preferences and demographic information from you and about you from third parties, and information about your website and app usage, sessions, actions, and how you interact with our applications. This data collection is intended to help us improve our features and your Lolly experience.
Information we Collect from Your Communications with Us We will retain information you provide when you communicate with us, such as any emails you send to customer support.
Information we Collect Automatically. As is true of most websites and apps, we gather certain information automatically when you use our apps and visit our website. This information may include information on the type of device you use, operating system version and the device identifier (IDFA), internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the Service.
How We Use Information
We use, process, and store your information as necessary to deliver the Service to you and for our legitimate business interests, including to:
Provide and Improve Services.
We use the information we collect to operate, maintain, provide, and personalize our Services and apps, and to research and develop new ones.
LollyLabs Research. As permitted, we use the data we collect to create, share and use data for research as described above.
Communicate with You. We will use your email address to communicate with you, including updates and new features of Lolly and services, and to provide customer support. By providing your email address, you consent to our using that email address to send you service-related notices and receipts.
Analysis. Our Service may use certain information about you and/or your data internally for analytical purposes such as analyzing how our Services are used, diagnosing service or technical problems, and maintaining security.
We use analytics software to better understand the functionality of our software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, aggregated usage data, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
App Usage & Website Visitor Information.
We use automatically collected information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your use of our Services;
- provide custom content, and information;
- determine the effectiveness of our Services;
- fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with certain IP addresses;
- automatically update the application on your system and related devices.
How We Share Information
We will always request your consent before sharing any of your information in a way not discussed in this Policy.
We take very seriously our responsibility to maintain the privacy of your personal information. As permitted, we make certain information and research available to our subscribers, service providers, partners, and other third parties. These third parties may include the following:
Service Providers & Vendors. We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting and delivering our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, application development, data storage, and maintenance, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
Marketing & Analytics Partners. We may partner with third party marketing and analytics services like Mailchimp, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics and others to help us market and understand use of the Services. These third-party partners may receive information about your use of our Services and information about your visits to other online services. These service providers are authorized to use your information only as necessary to provide their services to us.
Legal Compliance. In certain situations, LollyLabs may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement. We may disclose to: (a) conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ourselves, our Services, customers, or others.
Please note: Our policy is to notify you of legal process seeking access to your information, such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so. In cases where a court order specifies a non-disclosure period, we provide delayed notice after the expiration of the non-disclosure period. Exceptions to our notice policy include exigent or counterproductive circumstances, for example, when there is an emergency involving a danger of death or serious physical injury to a person.
Corporate Change or Business Transfer. We may also transfer or assign your information in the course of a corporate change or business transfer including, but not limited to, divestitures, mergers, or dissolution. We will continue to take measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information and give affected users notice before transferring any personal information to a new entity.
Your Choices to Manage Information
Revoke Access to Email & Social Network Accounts. You may choose to disconnect your email account or other accounts from our Services through your account settings. For steps on how to remove yourself from our Services please visit our support site at https://help.lollylaw.com/. If you no longer have access to your phone or your application, you can also contact your email account provider to revoke our access to your account, or contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe
Data Retention. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Unsubscribe. If you receive commercial emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unsubscribe. Please note, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our Services.
It is your responsibility to keep your passwords private and secure. We strongly recommend against sharing your logins and passwords with others.
We take the protection of your information very seriously and employ measures through administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We encrypt all data in transit and at rest. We take reasonable precautions to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, but cannot guarantee these security measures will prevent third parties from obtaining information by illegal actions or attacks.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
This notice applies to natural persons who are residents of California for compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). LollyLabs does not sell and will not sell your personal information, including in the past 12 months, regardless of your age. LollyLabs shall not discriminate against you in any way should you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
USE AND SHARING.
LollyLabs collects, uses, and discloses your personal information as follows:
|Category||Description of Personal Information||Collected in last 12 months?||Business Purpose||Source||Categories of 3rd Parties we share your personal information with|
|A||Identifiers such as a real name, postal address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Yes||Provide Lolly Apps to You
Send emails to you to notify you about changes to our Services or new Lolly services.
Creation of deidentified Commercial Data
|Your accounts connected with the Service||App Measurement Service Providers, Email Service Companies, Government Entities (upon subpoena), Demographic Services Providers.|
|B||Any categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80.
Includes name, physical address
|Yes||Only to provide the Lolly Apps to you.||Your accounts connected with the Lolly Apps|
|D||Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||Yes||Provide the LOlly Apps to you
Creation of deidentified Commercial Data
|Your accounts connected with the Lolly Apps||Financial Institutions, Market Research and Survey companies, Consumer Companies|
- If you have a disability, you may access this notice in an alternative format by contacting LollyLabs via email at email@example.com
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CCPA
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. To make a request, contact LollyLabs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deletion Rights. You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. See the section above titled “Your Choices to Manage Information” for options and processes for deleting your personal information. Deletion requests require a two-step process, first by making the request, then a second confirmation either via a response from your email account or a second confirmation inside the LollyLaw application.
- Verification. LollyLabs verifies requests made via email by first sending a confirmation email to the account connected with the Services, verification is completed when you reply to that email confirming the request. If a request is made on your device from within the LollyLaw application, then the request for data is confirmed via a pop-up in the software.
- Response Time. LollyLabs responds promptly to all requests, but will confirm receipt of requests within 10 days, and respond within 45 days from the day you made the request. If additional response time is necessary, up to 45 days, LollyLabs will provide you notice and explanation.
- Who may make a request. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf as your agent, may make a request related to your personal information.
- Denials. If we are unable to verify the request, the request is unlawful, or exceeds your rights under the CCPA, we will deny the request.
- Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by LollyLabs for the exercise of your privacy rights under the CCPA.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION.
For any additional questions related to your personal information, our privacy policies, or privacy practices, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
If you are residing in the EU or other regions outside the US, please note that information collected through our Service, will be transferred to and processed in the US or elsewhere. These locations may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially used our Services.
What Rights Do I Have as an EEA User?
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect of your personal information, including:
- the right of access to your personal information;
- the right to correct or rectify any inaccurate personal information;
- the right to restrict or oppose processing of personal information;
- the right to erase your personal information;
- the right to personal information portability
Where you have consented to data processing, your consent provides the legal basis to process your personal information, such as when you consent to processing in relation to the processing of your data for Trends or for the Services. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to collect and process your personal information will not affect the lawfulness of processing your personal information based on your consent before you withdraw your consent.
We may also process your personal information on the basis of contractual necessity to perform a contract we have with you. For example, we may process a message in your email account when you activate and link the email add-on to your LollyLaw account in order to provide you with the Services.
We may also process your personal information on the basis of our legitimate interests, including analytic reporting and improving the Services. For example, LollyLabs has a legitimate interest in collecting information about your device hardware and operating system to better understand how users access and use the Service. We also have a legitimate interest in providing and developing improved AI algorithms to deliver better product features to our users.
In some cases, LollyLabs may process personal information pursuant to legal obligations or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
How May I Exercise My Individual Rights as an EEA User?
Right to Data Portability: Users located within the EEA may contact us with questions or requests regarding their personal information using the contact information below. Please note that LollyLabs may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any personal or account information.
Right to Restrict or Oppose: Where we rely on legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object to such processing by using the contact information below. Please note that some processing is essential to providing the Service.
Right to Access Correct and Rectify: Lolly account holders may access, correct and rectify their personal information through their account settings in the LollyLaw application.
Right To Delete: You can request deletion of any of your information collected and stored by LollyLabs. For assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revoking Consent: For the purposes of EU data protection legislation, the “data controller” of your personal information is LollyLabs. You can contact a representative directly regarding the processing of your personal information by LollyLabs by email at email@example.com.
Our services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person under the age of 13 has opened an account or provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete the account and any such personal information. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services may contain links to other sites that are not under our control and have their own privacy policies. Please read over the rules and policies of third party sites before you proceed to use them. We are not responsible for the acts, omissions, or content linked on websites, and we provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our users.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may update this Policy from time to time, so you should review this Policy periodically. When we change the Policy, we will update the ‘last modified’ date at the top of this Policy. If we materially change our Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting them on this page and/ or by a notification within our Services or via an email. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page. Your continued use of our Services after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to the current version of this Policy.
Google User Data
- The Lolly Apps may save and update certain event data created in the LollyLaw application to your Google calendar, if you have opted to give LollyLaw access to do so by linking your Google account to the LollyLaw application.
- The Lolly Apps may create and update folders within the LollyLaw folder of your Google Drive account, if you have opted to give LollyLaw access to do so by linking your Google account to the LollyLaw application through the optional storage integration setting under your Account Settings. Documents you create in LollyLaw may be saved to your Google Drive.
- The LollyLaw Email Add-on may read Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The Lolly Apps will not use this Google data for serving advertisements.
- The Lolly Apps will not allow unauthorized humans to read this data unless we have your afﬁrmative agreement for speciﬁc messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Lolly Apps’ internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
176 E Calderwood Dr, Suite 150
Meridian, ID 83642